Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Special Day

Well I'm finally getting to scrap some of the family wedding photos. This one is of my husband and myself with my son and daughter-in-law. I look terrible in the photo but everyone else looks great. I hate having my photo taken, lol.

I used the Kaisercraft "Rose Avenue" paper collection. I think I'm addicted to Kaisercraft papers! I only used 4 of the different papers for the layers cutting  three larger rectangles and a narrow strip for the banner piece at the back. I used a couple of the saying strips from the collection as well as some Prima flowers from my stash. I distressed and inked all of my papers, added a small wooden clock and a bangle I made with a Prima bobble and some chain. A fairly simple layout but I like how it turned out. TFL!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment