Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Family Layout

Another family photo, this one of my daughter-in-law, her Dad, sister and my son. For this layout I used the Prima "Rose Quartz" paper collection. For my background paper I used the B side of the tag paper which has a look of wood strips. I then took the white paper with the smaller pink roses and the dark brown with the smaller roses on it and tore the paper across and down to make a kind of triangle across the background paper at the top and bottom as you can see in the photo. I took three of the other papers and cut out some different sizes to layer under the photo. I did some fussy cutting of the roses out of the white paper with the larger roses which I popped up with some pop dots on the top right corner of the photo. I also fussy cut some of the feathers out of the feather paper which I cut thin slices through to give it more of a feathered look and popped them up on the bottom right corner of the photo. I added some Prima pink & black flowers from stash to the bottom left cornerof the photo. I really like how the black flowers look against the dark paper and pink flowers. I added a sentiment strip from my stash and called it done. I quite like the way it turned out. TFL!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment