Sunday, September 3, 2017

September

Wow can you believe it's September already? All the kids are back to school on Tuesday and I'm pretty sure there are a lot of Mom's doing the happy dance right about now, lol. I remember those days. I drove past some store today and they had a sign in their window saying only 113 more days until Christmas! What a mean thing to say to all us poor consumers! Since I'm trying to get all these wedding photo's scrapped so I can give the album to the kids for Christmas I best be getting my butt in gear.

So today's layout is of the bride and her bridesmaids. I used Kaisercraft's "Rose Avenue" paper collection for the layout. I kept the layout pretty simple just cutting out some large banner pieces and adding a pretty doily behind them. I had a bag of different sized white flowers in my stash so I took 4 of them and sprayed them with Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst spray in "Cotton Candy Pink". While the flowers were still damp I took my tweezers and gave each petal a little twist and let them dry. This gives the flowers a little more "oomph" on the page rather than just being flat. I also adding a few small lace flowers from my stash. To finish the layout off I added some black paint splatters to the page. Here's the finished page, I'd love to hear your comments on the layout! Have a great week everyone!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment