Thursday, September 28, 2017

Beautiful Moments

I just love these Kaisercraft "Rose Avenue" papers, as I use them on another wedding layout. For this layout I used the "Rose Window" paper for my background paper. I then tore two corner pieces of the "Terrace" paper which I added some lace to. I cut out the tag "Beautiful Moments" from the "Homestead" paper along with some different size pieces from the Terrace, Courtyard and Patio papers and layered them behind the photo which I popped up with some cardboard to give the layout some depth. I had this wooden flourish in my stash which I painted with some acrylic paint to match the blues in the paper, after it dried I covered it with some Liquitex Iridescent Medium to give it some sparkle.I distressed and inked all of my papers. The pink roses I made using my Cricut machine then added some small blue rose buds from my stash amongst the pink flowers and also in my peek-a-boo torn piece on the right side of the background paper. To finish it off I added some black paint drips to it. Here's the finished layout, I'd love to hear your comments! TFL

No comments:

Post a Comment