Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Fish On

Seems I've been on a roll and managing to do a number of layouts, I guess I'm making up for the no mojo patch I had earlier this year. Now I just have to play catch up and get all of these layouts posted on my blog, lol. This layout is a photo of my grandson fishing when my husband took my son & grandson fishing last summer when they were up visiting. I used papers from Couture Creations "Sea Breeze" paper collection. 

I really like the way some of the scrapbook companies on the strip at the bottom of the double sided paper where they have the company name and collection name on the other side they have one of the other papers in the collection on that strip. So for this layout other than the background paper and the paper behind the photo all of the other papers were the strips from the bottom of the papers in the collection. This makes for a very cheap way of making a layout. I added a small doily that I inked up with some light blue ink. I cut one of the tags out of one of the other papers as well as one of the fish that I popped up with pop dots. From a duplicate piece of paper I fussy cut out the anchor and shells and popped them up with pop dots over the other one on the paper giving it a 3D look. I also distressed and inked all of the papers on this layout.
I hope you like this layout and I would love to hear your comments, good or bad.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment