Thursday, July 21, 2016

Summer Fun

My grand kids come up & visit with us every summer for about 3 weeks so we always spend lots of time at the lake. Last summer my friend and her grand kids came with us to the lake and they were showing my grandson how to do the skim boarding. It didn't take to long for my grandson to catch on to how you do it. I just managed to take this photo at the right moment to catch him looking like a pro landing on the board in the water.....of course it doesn't show the wipe out 10 seconds later, lol.

I used the Heartfelt Creations "Under the Sea" paper collection for this layout. I distressed and inked all the papers and added a bit of cheesecloth behind the papers. I used the Heartfelt Creations "Open Vintage Floret" pre-cut stamp and die set to make the two flowers on this layout. I added a few other goodies from my stash and called it done. TFL!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment