Thursday, August 18, 2016

Vacation

So this is a scrap layout of another one of my vacation photos from our Hawaii trip back in January of this year. I used the Coutour Creations "Sea Breeze" paper collection on this layout also.  This is a lift of Bec from Swirlydoos Saturday tutorial which you can find here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X30krhV59AA  

I distressed and inked all of the papers on the layout. All of the shells etc. are from our beaches here in Campbell River, BC. The scallop shell is from a fisherman friend of ours and the star fish I picked up at one of our local gift shops. The bow that I have tucked in amongst the flowers and shells is some seam binding that I hand dyed with some blue ink from my stash. The corner embellishments are also from my stash.

So this is my layout, I hope you like it and leave a comment. Also check out Bec's tutorial along with other tutorials on Swirlydoos You Tube channel, they have lots of great tutorials! Thanks for stopping by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment