Sunday, December 18, 2011

More Websters

Had to play some more with the goodies in my Websters "Home for the Holidays" kit! There is so much stuff in this great kit, I  think I'll have winter and Christmas layouts coming out of my ears, lol. The layout I've done below is using another photo of my friends cute little granddaughter. The main paper is Websters "waiting for: reindeer cottage". I took a duplicate piece of paper and cut out the corner "cottage" and "Santa" in the air balloon and popped them up with foam. On the right bottom corner I cut out another piece from a different paper and popped that up with foam and cut out the deer from one of the  other papers and popped that up with another piece of foam. I did some distressing and punch work on the layers under the photo. On the bottom of the photo I did some more fussy cutting from one of the 6 x 6 sheets of paper to get this corner piece of flowers that I popped up with foam again. For the poinsettia I had some plain white flowers and used some Ranger's ink, in cranberry, to dye the flowers. Once they had dried and I put them together I took some "crystal" stickles and out lined the petals and then used some white puffy paint for the center of the flower. For the snow on the roof of the cottage I used some of the trim from Websters Holiday Trim. It kind of had a white glittery netting with this white knit on the bottom of it so I just cut the netting away and then used it for the snow on the roof. So here is the finished product:

 I think it turned out pretty cute. Tomorrow I will be posting my little Christmas village I've been working on, it's super cute! Well I'm off to bed, I hope everyone has a great week! TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment