Monday, December 19, 2011

Cute Christmas village

I just love this cute little village I made using my Cricut machine and an SVG file I bought from SVG Cuts. You can see the village  on their website here: Gingerbread Chalet  It's suppose to be made with brown papers etc to look like gingerbread but I wanted to make it with this yummy winter paper from Bo Bunny's line last year, "Snowy Serenade". You can cut this out on your Cricut machine using the "Make the Cut" program or "Sure Cuts a Lot" and it's really very easy to put together. You can take the roof off of the houses if you get those little electric/battery operated tea light candles and put them inside they look adorable all lit up. Anyway here is how it turned out - don't you just love the blues in this paper! TFL & I hope you'll check this out on SVG Cuts website, they have lots of really cute files to purchase.




No comments:

Post a Comment