Sunday, December 4, 2011

I'm back!

Well I actually arrived back home last Monday but I've been busy out in the yard since it hasn't been raining. I did managed to get my outside lights up and I cleaned up some of the branches and stuff that had gotten all over the yard after we had that big windstorm a couple of weeks ago. I still need to clean up the rest of the leaves that are now off the trees. Hopefully I'll get that done tomorrow.

 I've been procrastinating for a number of weeks here to do some memory boxes for my grandchildren for Christmas. Had the boxes sitting here but for some reason just couldn't get in the  mood to get started on them. So I'm happy to say I finally got started on them - yeah! I'm very pleased at how this first one turned out for my granddaughter, I think it looks so pretty. The papers I've used on this box are from Kaisercraft's "Bonjour" collection. I really like the soft colors of these papers and I really liked how my flower cluster worked out. For some reason I usually have a hard time with my flower clusters - no idea why.

I also just finished a box for my grandson tonight but I'm waiting until tomorrow to take a photo of it in the daylight. So I'll post a photo of that one tomorrow. Anyway here is my granddaughters memory box..I hope you like it!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment