Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Four more sleeps!!

Wow can you believe it's only 4 more days until Christmas - well I guess that's technically 3 days since it's the 21st of December already, lol. I'm off this afternoon to fly down to visit with my kids over the holidays which I'm really looking forward to. I'll be doing a lot of visiting with friends while I'm down there so that will be fun as I haven't seen some of them for a few years.

I did manage to get one more quick layout done the other day to take down with me of  my friends cute little granddaughter with Santa Claus. I used some of Websters "Sweet Season" line of Christmas papers from last year mixed with some from this years "Waiting For" line. I cut the Christmas balls out from one of the papers to spell out the Santa title and popped them up with foam and added some gold ribbon and bows to them. Also died some more of the white flowers I have with Rangers ink, in cranberry, and then when I put them all together I outlined the petals again like I did for the other layout with Stickles glitter and some white puffy paint for the center. Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment