Thursday, October 6, 2016

Early Christmas?

I'm not sure if it's because I was in Costco the other day and they had all their Christmas stuff out or I'm just really looking forward to Christmas....I'm just thinking I'm crazy, lol. Anyways I was wanting to make something other than a scrap layout and I thought I'd use this little box I've had in my stash for quite awhile.

I first painted the box with white acrylic paint. I chose some Christmas papers from K&Company that I've had in my stash for quite awhile. The paper collection is called Swell Noel. I cut the papers to fit into each slot of the box. I used a little Christmas tree that I got at the $Store, I used some blue & red Stickles which I dotted about the tree like Christmas balls. I used a poinsettia and smaller flowers from my stash, along with some berry branches. I used some chipboard pieces (Gift box, stocking and house in the snow) from the same paper line. I added a little bird in one square and a little mouse  in his bed, this was a Christmas ornament that I bought at one of the craft sales I went to. I then added a small chipboard bird  house and a little bottle of "Fairy Dust". So here's the finished project:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment