Sunday, October 9, 2016

Another Grand Baby layout

I'm sure everyone must be getting tired of seeing all these layouts of our grandson Liam but I'm sure anyone who is a Mom or Gramma understands how we like to show off our babies, lol. I'm trying to do as many layouts as I can of Liam because he'll be 1 years old on December 2nd and I want to give our daughter and son-in-law an album of Liam's 1st year for Christmas. 

I'm trying to use up papers from my stash before I start buying more, not sure how well I'm doing at this but at least I'm trying, lol. I used this pretty die cut from Websters Pages "Sunday Picnic" collection. I matted my photo on some of the other pieces from this collection and I popped it up over the other papers with cardboard. I did distress the paper layers a bit. In my stash I found this ribbon threader (probably not the correct name for it) in my stash that says "Heartbreaker" and I knew it would be perfect for this layout! I had some pretty blue ribbon that went with this paper and then cut out some smaller banners to hang of the ribbon. I fussy cut one of the flowers from this paper collection and popped that up with foam dots on the top right of the photo. I then added some flowers on the bottom left of the photo and added the pretty stick pins that one of my friends from Swirlydoos sent me for a RAK, thanks Angelica! Here's the finished page!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment