Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Cutie

Well here we have another layout of our grandson. The photo was taken  in June of this year, doesn't he look so cute in that yellow hat?  For this layout I used the Scenic Route "Metropolis Idea" kit that I've had  in my stash forever. I used it earlier on a layout showing off Liam's Baby Blues.This is a perfect kit for doing boy layouts with all of the fun colors and stickers etc.  For my background paper I used a piece of orange paper that I also had in my stash. I took some modeling paste and a star stencil and stenciled over the paper. Here's a photo of it.
I then took some of the different papers and cut them to different sizes and played around laying them out until I liked the design. I distressed all the papers and then glued them back down to my design. For my photo I popped it up with cardboard before laying it down. I then went into my flower stash and pulled out different flowers that would look good together and with the papers. I had these really cute little bug buttons in my stash so I picked out a couple of bee's and a ladybug and cut the back off and glued them down on the papers and flowers and also added a little butterfly and called it done. I was quite happy with the way it turned out. What do you think?

1 comment: