Thursday, April 29, 2010

I should have stayed in bed...

So it's another nice sunny day, although a little cool. I go off to the grocery store to pick up a couple of things, my car starts making this funny noise that it has been making off and on for about a week now. Get my groceries and head over to Starbucks for my frapichino fix and the noise is worse so I figure I better phone the repair shop when I get home to get this fixed before I have to go to the mainland next week. I come out of Starbucks get in my car and then nothing, it won't start at all...so I don't need to phone the repair shop when I get home because I had to phone a tow truck and get the car & me picked up and dropped off at the repair shop. So that was a $70 bill for just the towing, hopefully when the repair shop gets a look at it it won't be too expensive (she says keeping her fingers crossed)! Oh well better now than when I'm on the highway heading for the mainland.

I did manage to do a new scrap page last night. A picture of my girlfriend and I taken in March at my son's 30th birthday party. The title I cut with my Cricut Machine and the flourish I cut with my cricut but I used the "Make the Cut" program to make the .svg file from one of my flourish fonts on my computer so I was able to cut it with my Cricut - a very cool program. The flowers were white ones that I dyed using my Ranger inks. I love this paper which I believe is from Die Cuts With a View. TFL and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment