Friday, April 23, 2010

Cricut Cartridges

Well I finally received my order of Cricut Cartridges and now have them added to my website. These are great prices (also in Canadian Dollars, which is a good saving for US residents and great for Canadians) from $40 to $50 per cartridge. A great time to stock up on your cartridges. You can find them on my website here: Scrappers Heaven. I also have some listed on eBay so if you like getting an even better bargain this is for you - all my auctions for Cricut cartridges start at 99¢! Search for my auctions and eBay Store with my eBay name "fire_sweet". I hope you stop by!

On another note, we finally got our other computer working thank goodness! It drives me crazy when these things don't work. I just want to get on and use them, I don't want to be a computer tech, lol. Well I'm off to do some scrapping since I didn't get a chance yesterday as I was working in my garden all day, which I 'm paying for today with a major backache. Have a great night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment