Friday, April 2, 2010

Good Friday

Well it might have been Good Friday today but it sure wasn't good weather wise. Here on Vancouver Island we had a major wind storm happening! There was trees down, power outages, marina's that were totally destroyed along with most of the boats that were moored in those unfortunate marinas. We were lucky here in Campbell River, or at least in our area, no trees down just a whole lot of branches blown off the trees into our yards. We didn't have a power outage in our area which was lucky, since I decided it was to yucky to go outside so I'd scrapbook inside. Hopefully by tomorrow the wind will subside.

I spent the day printing out pictures of my daughter that her friend had taken so I could scrapbook them. Her friend wants to be a photographer so she got my DD to do a photo shoot with her. OMG, the pictures she took were just stunning - I think this young girl will go far with her photography! Now I may be a little biased because I'm her Mum but my daughter just looked beautiful in every shot. So below is a page I did today with a couple of the photos. TFL and I hope everyone had a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment