Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Happy Hump Day

Wednesday already, I don't know what happened to Tuesday - something to do with getting older, the days fly by!

Our weather is still being weird here in BC, it can't make up its mind what it wants to do - like today it started out beautiful and sunny. Then I was just thinking about going out to plant some of my baskets and I look out the window and it's raining. Than an hour later its beautiful and sunny again. So off I go outside and managed to get most of my pots planted and then this big cloud comes over and it decides to rain again. So there I am frantically putting all my gardening tools away before I get soaked. Now it's back to beautiful and sunny. I think we should all be praying to the Sun Gods to quit fooling around and give us our normal sunny spring weather. Oh well, not much we can do I guess, I guess I'll just stay in now and try and scrap some more pictures (like I need an excuse, lol).

I hope everyone has a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment