Sunday, February 19, 2023

Craft O'Clock Paper Collection

I bought these pretty 8"x8" papers from Craft O'Clock's paper collection "Spring Charm" and they're perfect for making cards. I have been busy doing lots of fussy cutting of these papers from their "Extras Set". I love it when these paper companies add these sets from the paper collection specially for fussy cutting. I've made a few cards with this collection.

 These first two cards are 4¾" x 6¾". I've used the Craft O'Clock's paper collection."Spring Charm". For the first one I took a duplicate piece of paper and fussy cut some of the flowers for the top and lower bottom right corner and popped them up with pop dots for that 3D look. I then used the "Fairy Chain" stamp from Lavinia. I printed the sentiment out on my computer.


For this second card I layered the papers as in the other one above and then stamped them with Lavinia's "Meadow Mushroom" and "Fairies" stamps. I added another fussy cut flower bouquet to the bottom left corner of the card and printed out the sentiment on my computer.

This third card is 4¼" x 5½". I layered the papers as I did above but then added a fussy cut flower bouquet to the top left corner and bottom right corner and popped them up with pop dots for the 3d look. I also printed the sentiment out on my computer. 


You can see these cards and others on my website here: Scrappers Heaven  I hope you like these cards and, as always, I'd love to hear your comments, TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment