Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Back to Blogging

 Well I haven't been keeping my blog up to date at all, like 2 years! I know, slap my wrist! I really have no idea why I wasn't blogging, I think I've just been lazy. I guess I wasn't really getting any visitors commenting on my posts so I thought why am I bothering? I can't expect people to visit unless I start promoting myself, soooo let's see what I can do to change this!

So I've been busy making "Never Ending" cards lately. I kind of got addicted to making them. I'm pretty sure all of my Facebook friends were getting tired of seeing all of my posts and videos to how them off, lol. I found a video on You Tube by a talented lady, Linda Bedinger. You'll find it here: Never Ending Cards Here are a few of these cards and videos to show how they open.


 






You can see the rest of my "Never Ending" cards on my website here: Scrappers Heaven or in my Etsy Shop here: Etsy Shop ScrappingPassion

If you're a crafter be sure to check out Linda Bedingers You Tube page and try out these cards yourself. I'd love to hear any comments you have on these cards. TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment