Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Christmas Layouts

 I have so much pretty Christmas paper this year but no one seems to have taken any Christmas photos this year for some reason. I'm still waiting for our one daughter to send us some Christmas photos of our youngest grandchildren, 8 and 5. So hopefully I'll have some more to post soon.


This first layout is a photo taken at our friends place on Christmas Eve. Every Christmas Eve they have a get together with all our friends, so that we can all have a great visit before all of the crazy family Christmas stuff starts to happen, lol. I used Craft O'clock's "Christmas Time" paper collection. This piece was just so pretty I didn't really want to cover this up with too much other things. What I did was take another piece of the same background paper and fussy cut out the floral groupings and added some pop dots to them and popped them up over the same section's of the background paper.I added some pretty lace and a wooden and gold puffy letters for the title. The only other thing I added was a fussy cut basket with candy cane. I think it came out quite pretty with minimal pieces added to it.




This next layout is a photo of my grandson and his boyfriend in their Christmas pyjamas. The paper I used is from Scrap Boys "Hello Winter" collection. These papers, like the ones I used in the previous layout, are so pretty so I didn't want to cover them up with other scrapping items. I took another piece of the same paper and fussy cut out the floral group from the top of the paper and popped them up with pop dots on top of the other background paper. I fussy cut one of the deer out and some of the flowers and popped them up with pop dots. I added the wooden "Memories" title and called it done.


 


So with minimal scrapping goodies on these two layouts because the papers are so pretty you didn't need a lot of stuff on them to make them look great! Thanks for looking and I'd love to hear your comments on these layouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment