Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Four New Layouts

For my "Winter" layout I used Stamperia's "Blue Land" paper collection. I just love this paper collection, it's so pretty I almost hate to cut it apart, lol. I wanted to scrap a few photos of different snowfalls we had here in Campbell River (BC, Canada). The larger photo in the middle was taken in February of 2018. The two smaller photos were of a huge snowfall we had back in 2014. I made the flowers using  one of my Heartfelt flower dies. I was quite happy at how the layout turned out. Here's the finished layout:
For my next layout "Sea Breeze". I used Couture Creations "Sea Breeze" paper collection to scrap this photo of my son and grandson taken back in 2015 when they had gone fishing with my husband when they were up visiting. I did a lot of fussy cutting for the layout of the lighthouse, pelican and boat wheel and shells which I popped up with foam pop dots. I even added a few real shells into the fussy cut ones. Here's the finished layout.
I've had this photo of my grandson chopping up the fire wood we had picked up at the beach in the afternoon in my baskets of photos to scrap for quite awhile. I just didn't have the right papers. I wanted the layout to be fairly simple so when I got these papers from Carta Bella "Spring Market" collection I thought they'd work great for this layout. Here's the finished layout.
I've had this photo of myself with my son and grandchildren in my basket of photo's to scrap for awhile also. I used the Carta Bella "Spring Market" collection also. The photo was taken back in 2010 in my sisters backyard and she is quite the gardener, although you can't really see the gardens in the photo, to me the papers were perfect for the layout. Here's the finished layout.
I hope you like the layouts and I'd love to hear your comments.
#scrapbooking #scrapbooklayouts #layouts #layoutsoffamily #family #familylove

No comments:

Post a Comment