Sunday, March 10, 2019

Aging

So I have this app on my phone called FaceApp, my grandson downloaded it for me. It will take a photo of you and age you backwards. So I had a selfie that I took on Christmas Eve and ran it through the app. Now if only in real life it was that easy! So since I'm always saying to my friends how shocked I am every morning when I look in the mirror and I wonder where that old person came from because I'm sure I'm only in my 40's, I decided I should do a layout with the young photo and the actual photo. 

I used Prima's "Zella Teal" paper for this layout. I took some different sized pieces (which I distressed) of the papers and played around with them until I liked the design. I matted the photos with some light blue cardstock and added cardboard to the back of the photos to pop them up. I used the arrows from the ephemera pack to point from the label "What I think I still look like" to the app photo and then from the label "What I really look like" to the actual photo. I added some flowers that I fussy cut from the paper, along with some from the ephemera pack and flowers from my stash. I finished off the layout with some white and some black paint splatters. I'm quite happy at how the layout turned out. Here's the finished layout:

I'd love to hear your comments! Thanks for stopping by!
#scrapbooking #scrapbooklayout #layout #Prima #primazellateal #scrappersheaven #aging #gettingolder
 

No comments:

Post a Comment