Sunday, June 3, 2018

Father's Day cards

A few more Father's Day cards I made. This first one using Couture Creations "Sea Breeze" paper collection is 4¾"x6¾". I distressed and inked all of the papers and added some foam pop dots to the anchor and the shell. I also added a few junkyard findings from Prima.
I used the Couture Creations "Sea Breeze" paper collection again on this card which is 4¼"x5½". I did some fussy cutting of the lighthouse from the papers which I popped up with foam pop dots. I added a couple of die cut anchors to the card.
This next card is another 4¼"x5½" one. I ran the silver paper through one of my Cuttlebug embossing folders to give it that metal look. I used one of my stamps of a motorcycle and added a couple of small gears to the card.


No comments:

Post a Comment