Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Birthday Card

I've come to the conclusion that I need to get a job working for Kaisercraft. I absolutely love all of their paper collections and can't wait for the next collection to be released. I made this card for my sister for her Birthday, it's a simple card but with these papers from Kaisercrafts "Fairy Garden" collection it's so pretty!

I've made the card at 4¾" x 6¾". For my first layer I used some pink card stock which I distressed. My next layer I used the "Wishes" paper from the collection cut at 4½" x 6½" which I also distressed. I then cut a piece of pink card stock cut at approximately 3½" x 6½" and I used one of my Martha Stewart punches on both sides of the 6½" side and centered it down the middle of the card. I then used the green side of the "Fluttering" paper from the collection and cut it about a half inch narrower and used the same punch on that piece and centered it over the pink card stock. I had the pretty picture of the roses that I found on the internet printed out as I thought it would be great to use on a card. As luck would have it it went perfectly with these papers. I matted it with a pale green card stock and a pink card stock and added that to the card as shown. I then  did some fussy cutting of the flowers from the "Magical" paper and popped them up with foam pop dots and added them to the two corners of the roses paper as shown. I printed out the sentiment on my computer and added that to the card and called it done. I was really happy at how it turned out. Thanks for stopping by and I'd love to hear your comments!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment