Monday, November 7, 2016

Walking Dead

Here's another Halloween layout I did, this is my grandson (no not Liam this time, lol) showing off his makeup talents. His favorite show is the "Walking Dead", I think he's hoping to get a job in their makeup department. He's getting pretty good at this stuff.

For my background paper I used the Echo Park "Chillingsworth Manor" paper. I backed my photo's with some green card stock. I distressed and inked the background paper. The other papers I've used are from Tim Holtz "Laboratory" paper collection. I tore the papers into strips which I inked and glued down some horizontal and some vertical. I then took some white lace I had and colored it with green distress ink and laid that down across the page just below the paper strips. 

I then took some black Gelato across the top of the page and then sprayed with water and used my finger to spread it out. I took some of my Lindy's stamp gang ink in "Bells of Ireland" green and "Pineapple Paradise" yellow and sprayed them in different areas of the background paper as shown in the photo. I added cheese cloth to the layout behind the photos. I added my spider webs that I cut out on my Cricut machine. I added cardboard to the photos to pop them up, then added a few flowers from my stash, did my title and called it done. I'd love to hear your comments on this layout. Have a great week everyone!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment