Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Memories

Don't you just love it when you see little ones smiling? When our daughter sent these photos of our grandson I knew I had to scrap them....oh actually I scrap every photo of him, lol. Anyways back to the layout.

For this layout I used the Bo Bunny "Bella Rosa" paper collection. I used the red side of the Amore paper from this collection for my background paper which I distressed and inked. For the torn corners I used the Aryia and Rustic paper from this paper collection for the top corner and for the bottom corner I used the Amore and Rustic paper and of course I distressed and inked them. I then cut out one of tags from the Elegant paper which I used to add Liam's name and what month the photos were taken. I distressed and inked this tag also. I popped up the two photos with cardboard. I had a peach color flower from my stash that I cut in half and tucked the two pieces under the bottom papers. I added a couple of other flowers from my stash below the photos. I added my wooden Memories title and added the little pocket watch that I added a twine bow to, and then added my butterfly and called it done. I was quite happy at how the layout turned out. What do you think?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment