Thursday, May 5, 2011

Wow, two in one day!

I've just been a busy beaver today. I decided I'm going to try and get a scrapbook started for my friends daughter (the one I did the layout for yesterday) on their little baby Brooke. Since I'm going down to the mainland on Sunday I want to try and finish as many pages as I can before I go so I can give it to her while I'm down there. The quality of the photo's is not that good because I'm just downloading them from her Facebook page but hopefully she won't notice to much.

This first one is obviously photos of her tummy at different stages in the pregnancy. I used the November LE Kit from My Creative Scrapbook for this one. I thought the die cut from this kit was perfect since it already said "grow" on the paper, lol. The flowers of course are from Prima as and the trim is from Websters as is the paper line - Your Life Beautiful (Wonder Fall). I just love Websters paper collections, they are all so pretty!


The second one of course are her Ultra sound photos of the baby at 19 weeks and then again at 30 weeks, which is also when they found out they were have a little girl. This is done using the March LE Kit from MCS which is full of more great papers from Webster - Your Life Beautiful (Spring Market). The flowers are from Prima and the rhinestone flourish is also Prima which I cut off of a bigger flourish and then inked it with Rangers "Meadow" ink. I just love that you can use Rangers Ink on so many different things so you are always able to match up the colors from your papers. Don't forget if you want to see a bigger view of the layout just click on the photo. TFL!

1 comment:

  1. THese are both so nice Steph! The papers really work so well! I love the ribbon on the "waiting Growing'! awesome work! tfs;)

    ReplyDelete