Sunday, May 15, 2011

Time flies by...

Well that week sure went by quick. I had my yearly check up with my Neurologist last Monday which didn't go to badly except that I started having a bit of vertigo while I was down on the mainland so she wanted me to just keep her informed in case it got worse. Thank goodness it didn't and only lasted a day or two. Other than that I had a great visit with the kids and got to see our friends new little one, Brooke. What a cutie she is and I was so happy that she liked the scrapbook I did for her. I told her she could carry it on or if she wasn't into scrapping herself I would keep doing some pages for her to add to it which she seemed quite happy about it.

Anyway here are three more of the pages I managed to finish before I went to see her. The first one is of Brooke and her Daddy. I used some of the papers from the March LE Kit from My Creative Scrapbook. I did a lot of fussy cutting on one of the papers to lay over and pop up with foam on the other identical paper from the kit.
 This next layout I used papers and embellishments from the April LE Kit from MCS. Isn't this picture of her with the hat on just the cutest!
 With this next layout as soon as I saw the photo all I could think of was how precious it was, hence the title. I used papers from Scrap Cake's "Spring Awakening" line of paper and embellishments. I saw a layout that my friend Gerry Van Gent had made with these papers and I just had to order some of them, they're so pretty. You can find Gerry's blog here: http://gerryscrafts.blogspot.com/.
 Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will leave some comments. Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment