Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A couple of cards

I haven't made a lot of cards lately so with Mother's Day coming up and our friends 25th Wedding Anniversary I managed to get back into the card making mode. This first one is for our friends anniversary this past weekend. There was a big surprise party for them on Saturday, it was so fun and great to see a couple who are still so happy together. Inside sentiment reads" "Two lives, two hearts joined together in friendship, united forever in love. Happy 25th Anniversary!" For some reason my camera is not taking very good photos today, it looks a lot prettier in person. 


This next one is for my MIL for Mothers Day. My MIL is such a great person, love her like she is my own Mum, so I really hope she likes it. Both of these cards were made with the April Limited Edition Kit from My Creative Scrapbook. You can click on any of the photos to see a larger view, just hit your back button to return to this page. TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment