Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Where did the month go?

Okay so I've obviously been slacking off on updating my blog. Well I did have my daughter and my grandchildren up visiting so that kept me busy for a few weeks. I've also been playing with my kits from MCS and I managed to get my birdhouse that I bought all decorated finally and I think it turned out quite cute - if I do say so myself, lol. Here are a couple of photos.

This one is a bit more close up so you can see my fairy, which I painted with stickles glitter and some of the fussy cut flowers at the back. I just love these Once Upon a Springtime line from Graphic 45!



Well I still have some other layout that I've done that I need to post here but first I need to get them off my camera. So TFL and I'll be back to post the others in a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment