Thursday, April 21, 2011

Easter weekend

Nice long weekend coming up. It's Good Friday tomorrow and here in Canada that's a stat holiday and some companies and businesses take Easter Monday off too. Unfortunately for my dh he has to work both Friday and Saturday - but at least he gets paid overtime for it and does have Monday off so that's good.

The weather has been so nice here this week. It's about time spring showed up! I've been busy doing all the gardens and also managed to get my back hedge trimmed back. So the poor recycling guys will be earning their pay when they pick up all the garden clippings on Tuesday, lol.

I did manage to get some scrapping in this evening and got to play with the April LE kit from MCS which is so pretty. Full of Prima papers and flowers and who doesn't like Prima! These papers are from Prima's "Madeline" collection. This layout below is another photo of my Mum taken in 1946. I can see why my Dad wanted to marry her, I think she's a pretty good looking lady! I hope everyone has a great Easter weekend and TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment