Saturday, March 19, 2011

I Cherish This Time

Well I managed to get another layout done using the Feb LE Kit from MCS. It amazes me how many layouts you can do with each of these kits. For the photo in this layout I took it into my Paint Shop Pro program and did a soft focus effect on the photo. It looks really nice but for some reason in this photo of the layout it just seems to make it look like the photo is blurry - it isn't really blurry when you see it in person, lol.

I love this Prima vine that came with the kit and trying to figure out what layout I could use it on and I thought it went perfect with this one. I have a real bad habit sometimes of having beautiful papers and embellishments that I think are so pretty I hate to use them or cut them up to add to layouts. Why I do this I have no idea as it seems so silly to have these things just sitting in my storage not being used when they could add so much to the layouts. I know, a little weird isn't it? LOL  

This photo is of my granddaughter and I when I went over to the mainland last summer to bring them back up to our place for their usual 3 week visit we have in the summer with them every year. We have a lot of fun when they are visiting, we usually go camping for a week out of that time and the other couple of weeks we spend going to the lake everyday or down to the ocean beach collecting sea treasures that wash up on shore or seeing how many little crabs the kids can catch. Of course they are always disappointed when I tell them they have to let them go before we go home, lol. Anyways, here's the layout. TFL and have a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment