Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Finally some play time...

It's so nice to work in an organized scrap room for  change. I finally  managed to get some scrappy time and get two new layouts down which seemed to go a lot easier knowing where things are in my room. I'm still using product from my November Limited Edition kit from MCS and still have lots of goodies left to use for other layouts. 

This first layout was done using Basic Grey's Curio line of papers. I did a lot of distressing on all the layers - I really like Basic Grey papers for this, they just always seem perfect for the distressed look when doing a layout. These are my grandchildren and they had been at a friend's birthday party where they had face painting before they went for this ride - which explains why they have stuff all over their faces, so it's not some strange disease they have, lol.

This next one is a photo of my daughter when we were up at Mount Washington, here on Vancouver Island, for Christmas back in December of 2007. As soon as I saw this photo I knew it would be perfect for these Bo Bunny "Snowy Serenade" papers  I had from last year. Bo Bunny has a new line for this year called "Midnight Frost" that is along these same lines with the blue colors - I just love these papers, they are so great for winter layouts.TFL and I hope everyone is having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment