Tuesday, September 7, 2010

School Days...

Summer's coming to an end, the beginning of a new school year. I don't have little ones going off to school anymore but when I see all the Mom's and Dad's walking their kids to school it makes me sad as I know that summer is over. I am a summer person, I live for sunny warm days, being out in the yard, camping. I always seen to get so much more done when spring and summer roll around. I guess it's because I feel like if it's dark outside I should be in bed, lol.

The one good thing that comes with the colder weather is that I will have more scrapbooking time so that part of it I like. I have lots of pictures to scrap after the summer with grand kids and friends camping so this should keep me busy for awhile. I did manage to get another page done for a couple of pictures from our daughter that's working in Australia. Justine is getting some awesome pictures so I am scrapping them for her and adding them to a scrapbook that she gave to my dh before she left on her trip. The page below has a couple of pictures from the botanical garden in Rockhampton. This is my take on a sketch by Liz Qualman, you can find it on her blog "My Little Blook".


No comments:

Post a Comment