Saturday, September 18, 2010

On a roll here...

It's not to often I can actually get two layouts done in two days. I usually spend more time on trying to get an idea of what I want to do, than actually putting it all together, lol.

This first layout was done for a sketch challenge over at MCS. I took this photo of my grandson and our friend playing the game "Headbands" on day when we were camping and it was a bit cool to go in swimming. They looked so funny with these things stuck on their heads, lol.

The second layout was for another challenge at MCS - to do a layout on one of our non-human family members. This is my sweet kitty Rosie that I had to put down the other day. I took this about 5 years ago. One of his favorite things to do when the sun would be shining in February and March was to lay in my big wooden planter barrels enjoying the sunshine. This brought a few more tears to my eyes doing this layout and I'm sure they won't be my last. I will miss him so much. :-(




No comments:

Post a Comment