Sunday, May 16, 2010

More gardening...

It was nice and sunny and warm this morning so I was able to get back out in the garden and get two more flower beds weeded. Now there's kind of a high cloud cover so it's feeling a bit muggy. But that's better than having it rain is all I can say, lol. The rest of the afternoon I managed to get this new scrapbook page done of my grand daughter and her very bright new blue running shoes. Apparently she's been wanting a pair of these shoes for over a year. She received a lot of money from family for her birthday so she was very excited when I asked her if she wanted to go to the mall and pick them up. The paper I found to use went perfect with the color of her shoes. I popped the smaller picture of her up with foam and also used my new Martha Stewart punch to do the lace edge on the brown and blue paper. The flowers and the felt fusion swirl are from Prima - I love these Prima flowers.

Thanks for looking and have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment