Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Slow Mode

So I'm not to sure what is going on right now with my MS but it is really acting up. Pretty much my whole day consisted of sleeping. Which would be okay on a rainy icky day but the weather was gorgeous and sunny today and I pretty much missed the whole thing. Let's see I got up, feed my silly cats (you have to do that first or they nag me the whole time I'm trying to get showered and dressed, lol). Had my shower got ready for my day, did a couple of errands and that was it. There was just no strength or energy to do anything. I decided I better get dinner made otherwise you never know what time we'd eat, lol. I finally gave in by 1:30 and went to bed for a nap. Well my quick nap turned into a 5 hour long sleep. So I've now checked my email, check my auctions on eBay, posted here on my blog and I'm ready to go back to bed.

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day. I hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment