Sunday, March 14, 2010

Rainy Day

What to do on a rainy day...hmmm...Scrapbook? Gee I never do that, lol. I hope everyone is having a nice weekend. I've just been web surfing looking for new scrap page inspirations. Boy there are so many awesome scrapbookers out there. I feel like such a novice at this hobby. But that's okay, we have to start somewhere and one day I hope to be even half as good as some of these awesome scrappers!

I've just discovered a new line of scrapbook papers called Websters Pages. You can see their blog here: http://websterspages.typepad.com I'm sure a lot of you have already heard of them but they are new to me. They have some of the most beautiful papers. I will have to check my local scrap stores to see if they carry any of their line of papers.

Well I'm off to play with my scrap pages now, have an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment