Sunday, June 21, 2020

Cork Board Coasters

At Christmas I had bought a friend of  mine some cute drink coasters with funny sayings on them. After making T-shirts etc with my new Cricut Maker I remembered the coasters and thought I could make some coasters like that. All I had to do was find out where I could buy cork board for these. I ended up finding thin 2' x 3' sheets of cork board at the local Home Hardware store in town which was used as underlay for flooring at a cost of only $4.99. I was able to cut these into 4" x 4" squares and used HTV or Heat Transfer Vinyl to make the sayings.

The four sayings I came up with for the coasters are:
"Dinner is Poured"
"Squats? I thought you said let's do shots!"
"I can't fix the Weather but I can fix a Drink"
"The first thing on my Bucket List is to fill the bucket with Wine!"
I'm sure I'll come up with more cute quotes to put on these coasters. I'm going to be selling these in my Etsy Shop "ScrappingPassion" here: https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/ScrappingPassion?ref=search_shop_redirect

I'd love to hear your comments!
#cricutmaker #cricutmakerprojects #cricutcrafts #coasters #corkcoasters #corkboardcoasters #corkboard #drinkcoasters


 

No comments:

Post a Comment