Sunday, October 13, 2019

Stamperia Sealand Paper Collection

Since we live a few blocks from the ocean as soon as I see paper collections that involve beach/ocean themes I have to buy them and Stamperia's "Sea Land" collection was no exception. I fell in love with it and it went perfect with my grandson's pictures from his Grade 12 "Grad Boat Cruise" photo's! 

I distressed all of my papers with my Prima distress tool but instead of inking with "Vintage Photo" distress ink I used "Tumbled Glass" distress ink on all of the papers and I really like how it turned out. Here's the finished layout and I'd love to hear your comments.
#scrapbooklayout #scrapbooking #scrapbookingfamily #family #grandson #family #love #scrapping #scrappingfamily #stamperiasealandpapercollection #stamperia 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment