Sunday, October 6, 2019

Layout using Ciao Bella Broccato Estense Paper Collection

I just love the different paper collections from Ciao Bella and this "Broccato Estense" papers are soooo pretty! In this photo of my grandson he is wearing a blue hoodie so this paper collection was perfect for my layout. I distressed all of my papers but instead of using Tim Holtz "Vintage Photo" distress ink I used the "Faded Jeans" distress ink which I think looked great with these papers. I only cut 4 different size papers from the collection along with one of the tags with this sweet little bird on it. I took a duplicate tag and fussy cut the bird out of it then popped it up with foam pop dots on the original tag to give it a 3D look. I added some soft blue rose flowers from Prima and then some small navy blue rose buds from my stash as well as taking one of the rose buds and tearing the top edge of the paper which I rolled back and placed the rose bud after adding some other paper for backing. I added the wooden die cut "Family" title to the layout and called it done. I was really pleased at how the layout turned out. Here's the finished layout, I'd love to hear your comments on it, TFL!

#scrapbooklayout #scrapbooking #scrapbookingfamily #family #grandson #family #love #scrapping #scrappingfamily #ciaobellabroccatoestense #ciaobellapapers ##ciaobellapapercollection

No comments:

Post a Comment