Thursday, July 5, 2018

Summer Visits

I don't get to see my daughter and son-in-law often as they are busy going to university and working, so I was very happy that they stopped by for a visit on their way to a friends wedding last month. Mitch is also like me that he hates having his picture taken so it was great to get this photo of the two of them.

I used Bo Bunny's "Serendipity" paper collection for this layout. I used the "Feathers" paper for my background page. I then took other papers from the collection and tore different sizes to layer under the photo. I also fussy cut one of the bird nests from the paper to add to the layout. I added other embellishments from my stash. Of course I can't do a layout without flowers from Prima and these ones are just so pretty. I'd love to hear your comments on this layout and thanks for stopping by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment