Friday, November 17, 2017

Wedding Dress

Well I'm back to doing another wedding layout, this time to show off the wedding dress, which was just beautiful! For this layout I used Kaisercraft's "High Tea" collection. I used the "High Tea Tea Time" paper for my background paper. I cut 4 different sized papers from the collection to layer under the photos as shown. I took a duplicate piece of the "High Tea Tea Time" paper and fussy cut out the doily and roses from the bottom left corner of the paper and used some foam dots to pop it up over the same corner of the background paper. The top right side of this background paper has a piece of another doily  on the paper so I cut a piece of another doily and placed it over the doily on the paper and added a pink flower folded in half and  added two small roses on top of that. I added a few more roses and flowers to the layout along with my title and called it done. Here's the finished layout, I'd love to hear your comments and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment