Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Daddy's Girl

Here we are with another layout from the Wedding photos. This is a photo of my daughter-in-law walking down the aisle with her Dad. I was looking for a different title for the page other than the usual "Walking Down the Aisle" thing and I came across this one "I'll Always Be Daddy's Girl". It reminded be of my Dad, he always called me his baby girl. He introduced me to everyone as his baby girl, right up to the day he died. That's why I thought this title would be perfect, even after we marry, our Dads will be one of the most important and loved men in our lives.

For this layout I used a sketch by Kelly Holifield which I turned on it's side. Here is the sketch:
 For the layout I used the Kaisercraft "High Tea" paper collection. The pink flowers were from my stash and were just a plain white color. I sprayed them with some Lindy's Stamp Gang "Cotton Candy" pink. I also added the small deep red and white rosebuds from my stash. The title I cut out on my Cricut machine.  Here's the finished layout.
Thanks for stopping by, have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment