Monday, August 14, 2017

Wedding Layout Part 2

Another wedding layout using the Kaisercrafts "Sage & Grace" paper collection. My son & daughter-in-law had all their photo's taken before the ceremony. I just love these photo's of my son and daughter-in-law when they got to see each other for the first time in all their wedding attire. The look on my son's face when he saw Angela in her dress just brings tears to my eye's seeing how in love he is.

I used the Shabby Chic paper from the collection as my background paper. I took the other duplicate paper and fussy cut the flowers from the bottom right of the paper and added some foam dots to them and placed them over top of the same flowers on the background paper.One of the things I like about this paper collection is the bottom strips of the paper have all of these sayings on them that are perfect to use on your layouts.  My layout is based on a sketch from "SketchObilities" #53. Here's the finished layout, I'd love to hear your comments, TFL!


No comments:

Post a Comment