Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Another B&W

This is another B&W photo that the photographer from my son's wedding took. I love this one, it look's as if my son is looking to the future of his life and being married to his wife. I decided to do basically the same layout as I did the other day for the B&W photo of my son and daughter-in-law kissing. This one I switched the background paper to a basically white background and then the larger strip being the pink roses with a darker color. I used some strips of some of the other papers to layer with and cut some of the cards out of the paper collection.  I also fussy cut some roses and feathers from the papers. The photo I popped up with cardboard, added some flowers from my stash, a key and the "Love" chippie. To finish it all off I added drips and splats of black paint. I really liked how it turned out. I'd love to hear your comments, TFL!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment