Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Blog Hop Reminder!

Just wanted to remind everyone about the Blog Hop starting on Friday, November 30th at "Meg's Garden" at 5 pm and you have until Monday, December 3rd, 2012 at 5pm SA time (Central Summer Time South Australia) to complete the hop. There will be lots of pretties to look at on each blog and a special "Eye Candy" prize from Meg's Garden hand picked by each DT Member  to be given away to one lucky visitor to their blog! Here's the link to the Meg's Garden Blog: http://megsgardenblog.blogspot.ca/ Hope to see you all there!!

Well I've been busy doing some layouts for friends. One of my friends that I've known since elementary school had posted this photo on Facebook of her Mom, older sister and herself that was taken by one of the street photographers in downtown Vancouver, BC. This was similar to the layout I posted of my parents at the beginning of November. My friend is not a scrapbooker but the photo was just "screaming" to be scrapped - so of course I downloaded  it from her Facebook and decided I should scrap it for her! Of course I just had to use the Webster's "A Ladies Diary" for this layout, as I had on the layout of my parents. I am so in love with this paper line! I did lots of layering and distressing on the layout and I added the "Memories" tag from the collection so that when my friend got it she could add her own journaling. I'm  sending it off to my friend in the mail tomorrow along with my regular Christmas card that I send to her. I'm really hoping she likes it! Here's the finished layout.
I have been doing quite a few layouts for my BFF of her niece and her great niece over the past little while. Well her niece just had a new baby boy so I've been taking some of her photo's off Facebook of the newest addition and scrapping them for her. I'm hoping to get a few others done and then send the whole bunch of them to my friend so she can give them to her niece for Christmas. I feel like a secret Santa, lol - I love doing surprise things like this for people! Anyway her the latest layouts I've done for her. The first one is of her daughter and the second one is photos taken the day her new little guy was born.
Thanks for stopping by and we look forward to see everyone at the Blog Hop on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment