Saturday, October 8, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

To all of my Canadian friends I'd like to wish you all a "Happy Thanksgiving" this weekend and remember - Don't eat to much turkey or there will be no room for Pumpkin pie, lol.

I decided I should start using up some more of my left over kits from MCS, this is from their LE kit in Oct 2010. You can get so many layouts done with each of the kits, Pam definitely does not scrimp on the kits you get! This is photo of my grand children going back for their first day of school this year. These are papers from Webster's "Your Life Beautiful" paper line last year. I cut out the letters for the word "School" and the owl, backpack, globe and school from the "Learn Your ABC's paper and popped them up with foam. the layers I've cut from the "Learn Your ABC's", "A Sweet Stop" and "Playtime". Also used some of the trim from this line and the stickers. Of course I just had to add some pretty flowers from Prima! Other than the fact that my photo is a little blurry and there's a big white spot in the photo from my flash I think the layout turned out not to bad. Thanks for stopping by and having a peek, have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment