Sunday, November 7, 2010

Card being published

Very excited again. I just got an e,mail from Scrapbook news and Review to say they are publishing one of my cards in their December issue. Wow, two  months in a row getting published is so cool! When I was looking around their online magazine last week when the new issue came out with my 3 scrap pages in it I noticed they has a call for cards based on a sketch they posted so I decided to send one in and they actually picked it. I have posted a copy of it below - I will have to take it down from my blog while the December issue is out and then I can put it back up on the blog.

I've also done a couple of  more cards which I've posted below. One is with one of the cute fairyies from Charmed Cards & Crafts - I just love their pixies/fairies, they're so cute. The other one I used one of my Tim Holtz stamps from his "Mini Holidays" collection. I love the vintage Santa for cards and doing his "12 Tags of Christmas" tags. Thanks for looking and I hope everyone is having a great weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment